Ladies and Gentlemen,
By now, those living in San Francisco Bay Area would have been invited to attend August 11, 2007 function at 333 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood Shores, California for the Singapore National Day function organized by the Singapore Lee Kuan Yew dictatorship.
I call upon you to boycott the function. Do not attend. By attending you give credibility and legitimacy to the Lee dictatorship in Singapore. If you have any self respect, you will not attend.
Why do I say this? Below I enumerate a few of the multitude of good reasons.
1. For Lee Kuan Yew and his Ministers stealing millions of your hard earned money. They have decided to pay themselves US dollars millions regardless of your opposition. They have decided to steal your money in spite of the fact that one third of Singaporeans live below the poverty line. This money that they are stealing amounts to more that what the former President Mobutu, the former president of Congo stole from his people in diamonds and more than what former President Suhorto, former president of Indonesia stole from his people.
2. Lee Kuan Yew and his hand picked Ministers have decided to go ahead in allowing gambling in Singapore by building illegal gambling dens and illegal casinos against the wishes of the Muslims of Singapore. The Singapore Malays are the original people of Singapore even before the Chinese or Indians came to Singapore. The Malays should protest and demonstrate in mass against this outrage against their religion in Singapore. Sharia does not permit gambling and it is forbidden.
3. Lee Kuan Yew and his Ministers were dancing in full view of the public in public immediately after they stole millions of the dollars of Singaporeans money. You must have seen this outrage in Singapore's state controlled television. They not only danced, but inisted on showing this obscene dancing on public television. This is adding insult to outrage, adding salt to the wounds of Singaporeans who are forced top go starving for lack of food, while they see their prime Minister and Ministers stealing their money in broad daylight.
4. This tyrant Lee Kuan Yew has destroyed the lives of local Singaporeans by bringing in foreign labor in unprecedented numbers to destroy the livelihood of local Singaporeans by depressing local wages. This has resulted in a surge of suicides of local Singaporeans unable to make ends meet because of low wages.
5. This tyrant Lee Kuan Yew and his son continue to deny fundamental human rights of free speech and expression making Singapore the laughing stock of the free world. He continues to incarcerate freedom fighters such as Dr. Chee Soon Juan and Mr. Yap Keng Ho in spite of international protests from the European Union and respected Human Rights organizations.
6. Singapore has now shamefully been relegated to the same ranking of Burma in human rights. Aung San Su Shi of Burma continues to be under house arrest in Burma making Burma the pariah state among the world's countries. Singapore has joined it by keeping Dr. Chee under city arrest. You know that Dr. Chee's passport has been impounded by the Singapore dictators effectively imprisoning him in the city of Singapore.
7. Lee Kuan Yew and his son control the media forcing you to read nothing more than propaganda each day, dished out daily to you by the Singapore State controlled Straits Times.
Therefore if any of the above insults against your person and your self respect offends you, then you must BOYCOTT this function and all other Singapore government organized functions.
There may be understandable reasons why many Singaporeans fear to go against the Singapore regime within the Singapore prison-city. Retribution, persecution and so on. But like you and me, in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are not in Singapore now.
Most of us came to California and the United States because we objected to the dictatorship in Singapore. There is no fear in us now. We are in the United States, not the fear ridden Hell hole of Singapore. No one can do anything to you now.
By attending this Singapore government organized function, you will be effectively telling those tyrants in Singapore that you approve of the repression going on there.
Please do not give these Singapore puny dictators that added pleasure, by telling them that they can not only control you within Singapore, they can even do that while you are out of Singapore.
I will not be attending as a protest.
I hope that you, my fellow Singaporeans do the same.
I am gratified to note that since my calling for a boycott at the last Singapore government organized function in the San Francisco Bay Area with the Rear Admiral Liu, another million dollar Singapore Lee Kuan Yew Minister, no more than a handful attended the function. It turned out to be a slap in the face for the Lee Administration.
We had shown that Lee may terrorize those poor Singaporeans in his island. But he cannot do it here in California. I therefore ask that just as you did it the last time, please my dear Singaporeans, do it again.
The Lee Dictatorship of Singapore is growing more and more desperate. Yesterday's Straits Times, the Singapore State Controlled newspaper, truthfully for once, accurately reported that as many as 150,000 Singaporeans have emigrated and the numbers are rising in ever great numbers. Not only that, the vast majority of those are cutting every connection with Singapore, trying to forget the memory of that Hell Hole of living under Lee Kuan Yew's dictates.
Realizing this, the Singapore government is trying, without much success to keep these reluctant Singaporeans connected to Singapore, by organizing these government organized functions. Don't let these tyrants get away with it. It is time that we reminded Lee Kuan Yew and his Prime Minister son that we live in California, not his personal Singapore, which he believes he owns.
The least we can do in protest is to boycott this and other Singapore government functions in USA and abroad. So do it. And thanks.
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538,
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914