Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Interruption

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am grateful to all the readers of Singapore Dissident. I believe many like what I write. But now, I have to spend more time with my profession. Although I enjoy this very much and I can see a purpose for it, I must slow down for the moment. I will write but not as often. In any case, my views are already in the public domain.

At least most certainly a post a week.

Thank you again ladies and gentlemen. A toast for Singapore.

Happy New Year
Gopalan Nair
Fremont, California

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gopalan,

I have always enjoyed your posts, even though I may disagree with some points.

Whether is it a post a week or less often, if you write, I will still visit the blog to read.

Please keep this channel open.

Best wishes and good health to you.

Gopalan Nair said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your appreciation. Try to break away from being a typical Singaporean. If you disagree with some points, have the courage to say it. Like a typical American.

The word for Singaporeans who fear to criticize is "KYASU". Ttry not to be one.

Best of health and the world to you. As Ernst Stavro Blofeld will say, "The World is not Enough".

Gopalan Nair
A raining Northern California
And snow in the Sierra