Friday, February 11, 2011

Law Society of Singapore vs Gopalan Nair, State Bar of California and England and Wales

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have not yet heard as to when Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore Law Society (it is true, he completely controls it) and the Singapore judges (Lee's Kuan Yew's as well) will hear my case and have me disbarred in Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore, which we all know in certain.

I intend to use the disbarment to full political advantage, to once again show the world that Singapore's "rule of law" is simply nothing more than "Lee Kuan Yew's law" and their legal system is no different than that of the People's Republic of China where the law is used as a political tool principally to further Lee's interests.

As my purpose is to expose the fascist dictatorship which is Singapore, this impending disbarment will be another golden opportunity to tell the world as to what the legal system of Singapore really is.

Under the ethics rules of the State Bar of California, as an active practicing lawyer, I have to report any finding of wrongdoing against me in any part of the world to them, as misconduct anywhere in the world renders me liable to discipline in California. I will be posting the facts of the Singapore court's finding and my defense against it in this blog.

I would expect the State Bar of California to write to the Law Society of Singapore for their views before they (State Bar of California) make a finding. I expect to be completely exonerated of all blame of course. I have tried to the best of my ability to lay the groundwork to show not only the subject matter of the discipline was completely unjustified, the actions of the Singapore Law Society through their Audrey Lim Yoon Cheng in deliberately obstructing me in may defense, as well as their refusal to give me safe immunity from prosecution for the actions I had done since returning to the US, had made their in absentia hearing in Singapore inevitable.

If either Law Society of Singapore does not respond to the queries of the State Bar of California or if they do, either way they are done for, since these proceedings should never have been brought. I will be asking the State Bar of California permission to post every step of the proceedings here in my blog.

I look forward to the Singapore court's finding. My hope is that this will not only alert the State Bar of California to the goings on in Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore's courts, it will also be picked up by legal systems around the world, who may even for the first time realise that it is not the Republic of Singapore but Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore. If, through these proceedings, I am able to show that the Singapore law courts are nothing more than Kangaroos courts to keep Lee in his seat, even more damage will be done to the mirage of Singapore.

I understand there are no more than 3,000 lawyers in Singapore island of 5 million people and day by day, the profession is shrinking. My disbarment there would help to heighten the numbers resigning as well as damaging their reputation, or the lack of it, as a location for arbitration.

I must thank Lee Kuan Yew and his minions for this new opportunity to expose them once more. You know, by a strange twist of circumstances, whenever a dictatorship like Singapore comes after you, instead of hurting you, it actually furthers your interests while hurting themselves in the process. I can only wish that they will do more of the same.

Gopalan Nair
Attorney at Law
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Email: nair.gopalan@yahoo.com
Blog: http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/

Your letters are welcome. We reserve the right to publish your letters. Please Email your letters to nair.gopalan@yahoo.com And if you like what I write, please tell your friends. You will be helping democracy by distributing this widely. This blog not only gives information, it dispels government propaganda put out by this dictatorial regime.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Outstanding!

There are many human rights lawyers in California who might definitely file amicus curiae briefs in relation to your reporting the Singapore proceedings