Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Law Society vs Gopalan Nair, filing my List of Documents under Protest

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Following is my list of documents filed under protest.
Gopalan Nair


List of Documents

Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:51 AM
From: "Gopalan Nair"
To: angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sg
Cc: yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg,
wong_kan_seng@mha.gov.sg,
k_shanmugam@mlaw.gov.sg,
audrey_wong@agc.gov.sg

To Angela Chopard a.k.a. Angela Chopard,
Head Singapore Disciplinary Tribunal

To Yogeswari N Vadivellu, a.k.a N Vadivellu a.k.a Daughter of N Vadivellu, Chopard aka Angela Chopard's office girl

Gopalan Nair's List of Documents

1. This list of documents is being filed under protest
2. Since October 8, 2009 the Disciplinary Tribunal had all along refused to provide any court transcripts that I requested namely my Singapore Subordinate Court trial and my Singapore High Court trial in Singapore 2008.
3. Since the same date, both the Singapore High Court and the Singapore Subordinate Court had insisted that they will give me the transcripts only if I physically went to Singapore from San Francisco to take them or if I had sent an authorized person in Singapore to take them.
4. The Tribunal knew that this was not possible since I do not live in Singapore and neither do I have anyone in Singapore to do it.
5. Suddenly on December 10, 2009, both Singapore High Court and Singapore Subordinate Court wrote to me stating they would be now be prepared to hand the transcripts to an international courier company provided I pay the courier charges.
6. Under the law, the Tribunal remains fully responsible to pay all expenses to forward these documents to me since it is they who have commenced these proceedings as would be the case in any other proceedings.
7. Despite the Tribunal's refusal to abide by internationally accepted procedural norms, I had asked the Tribunal through my letter dated Dec 16, 2009 to vacate the dates for filing of the lists of documents, filing the Affidavits and the trial dates to a further date to enable me to respond to their sudden change of mind on Dec 10, 2009 regarding the transcripts. Additional time would be needed for me to now arrange for a courier, receive the documents, peruse them and file the lists of documents, Affidavit and further proceeding.
8. The Tribunal has totally ignored my request. They have not responded.
9. The Tribunal appears to pick and chose which letters they would respond and which they will ignore.
10. Upon these facts and under protest, I will be relying on my Singapore High Court Transcripts 2008 (provided I receive them, and provided I have time to peruse them), my Singapore Subordinate Court case 2008 (provided I receive them, and provided I have time to peruse them), all cases against Dr. Chee Soon Juan, all cases against JB Jeyaretnam, all cases of defamation and contempt of court against Dow Jones Publishing and all newspapers and magazines from 1970 up till now, and all cases against opposition politicians, journalists both foreign and Singaporean and any other relevant matter that has any bearing on this case.
11. This letter is being copied to Wong Kan Seng, Minister for Home Affairs, K Shanmugam, Law minister and Woon, Attorney General.

Executed under penalty of perjury this 30th day of December 30, 2009 in Fremont , California
By me,
Gopalan Nair

No comments: