Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Singaporean Law Society vs Gopalan Nair, Travel to Singapore

Travel to Singapore
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 4:40 AM
From: "Gopalan Nair"
To: angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sg
Cc: yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg

Hello Chopard and co-worker N Vadivellu,

Please refer to your Email dated Dec 7, 2009 and Dec 09, 2009. You claim that I had not informed you of the dates available for me to attend in Singapore for the disciplinary hearing.

You are wrong. I did inform you that the March dates were fine. Please refer to my Defense Para 80, which was Emailed to you, executed Nov 30, 2009 in Fremont California, Email date Dec 1, 2009.

For your information, which should be your problem in the first place, the Singapore Immigration Customs Authority has not replied on my application to travel to Singapore and neither have you addressed the other issues relating to my proposed travel to your island.

Sincerely,

Gopalan Nair

No comments: