Friday, February 26, 2010

Law Society vs Gopalan Nair Disciplinary Proceedings, as of Feb 26, 2010 and my List of Documents.

Update: March 04, 2010, This post/list of documents was inadvertently not sent to Angela Chopard and Yogeswari daughter of N Vadivellu, both of the Tribunal as service earlier, which we have done now. Low, Singaporean lawyer for their Law Society was served earlier as stated.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lee Kuan Yew's work towards disbarring me from the Rolls of Lawyers in Singapore continues without much activity.

First, the Tribunal had ordered the parties to file and serve their list of documents latest today. I understand by this that Lee Kuan Yew's preselected lawyer commissioned for the dirty work, to successfully prosecute me and having me disbarred was required by court order to do this latest by today.

As it is the 27th of February 2010 in Singapore as I write in California, this Lee Kuan Yew's handpicked prosecutor appears to have overlooked the dateline, since as of now, no list of documents has been served on me. I suppose we can assume that since my being struck off the Bar in Lee Kuan Yew's paradise island is a forgone conclusion, it really does not matter whether they follow the rules or not.

As for me, I will be doing the same now (filing and serving the list of documents) in this blog post, which will double as my list, and serving the same on Lee Kuan Yew's handpicked lawyer and his judges who must have by now, already received orders to finish me off, in Singapore's "best legal system".

This is another case where you know the verdict even before you enter the courtroom. Gopalan Nair is disbarred. Another gentleman in Singapore who also knows the verdict even before the trial is Singapore's Dr. Chee See Juan. When Lee Kuan Yew sues him for defamation it is no point taking bets. You won't find any bookie willing to do it. Verdict Lee Kuan Yew 10, Dr. Chee Soon Juan 0.

You are already aware from my previous post that Lee Kuan Yew's Immigration authorities have refused up till now to give me permission to enter Singapore for my trial there which has been fixed from May 17, 2010 to May 21, 2010. As you are aware, I have been refused entry into Singapore without express permission from the Immigration authorities although I hold an American passport.

Lee's immigration authorities nor his Tribunal nor anyone else, nor Woon Cheong Ming Walter Lee's Attorney General nor his Tamil Minister for Law K Shanmugam nor anyone else has ever responded to my request for safe passage in and out of Singapore since demonstrably according to them, I have committed numerous crimes by my writings in this blog by calling his judges corrupt. Moreover I had retracted my apology in this blog after my return to California, which I had given in his courts imprisoned and in chains for criticizing him and his corrupt judiciary.

All this means that unless I have a firm guarantee that I will not be harmed by his police and his corrupt judges, travelling to Singapore to defend myself would be tantamount to willingly going to his jail.

As for my request to them to provide the court transcripts, up till now they have refused to do provide them. They have also refused to provide the audio recordings of my trial in the High Court.

As of now, since the last communication from the Singapore Disciplinary Tribunal they have totally shut themselves off from any further communication with me.

Gopalan Nair's List of documents: I shall be relying on all correspondence and evey bit of evidence available that is material to these proceedings

This blog post that doubles as my List of Documents for my Singaporean Disciplinary Inquiry is being served on the following via Email:

1. Angela Chopard, Head Singapore Disciplinary Tribunal, angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sg
2. Yogeswari daughter of N Vadivellu (Yogeswari d/o N Vadivellu), Chopard's sidekick, yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg
3. Peter Cuthbert Low, a fancy Western name but a thoroughly local Chinese who manages to speak only Singlish. He is the man selected for the dirty job of prosecuting me and to see to it that I am disbarred from Lee's courts, not a difficult task at all since the courts decision has to be pleasing to Lee in any case. He works in the firm Colin Ng and Partners in Lee's city state, peterlow@cnplaw.com

Gopalan Nair
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Email: nair.gopalan@yahoo.com
Blog: http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/


Your letters are welcome. We reserve the right to publish your letters. Please Email your letters to nair.gopalan@yahoo.com And if you like what I write, please tell your friends. You will be helping democracy by distributing this widely. This blog not only gives information, it dispels government propaganda put out by this dictatorial regime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Law Society vs Gopalan Nair Disciplinary Proceedin...":

This "Law Society vs Gopalan Nair Disciplinary Proceedings", starring a dictator and an American, may turn out to be the best motionless picture movie that Singapore has produced.

It is a Singapore original, different from the Chinese wayang or Peking opera in that it is a silent movie, and all the main actors are absent and replaced by "puppets".

The best part about this Singapore show is not only its low budget, useless contents but leave the critics speechless by the hard-to-believe plots, poor acting and amateurish directing - based on questionable opening segment of a detention from a serangoon hotel.

The Singapore audience will be terrified by this show into servavant, but Singapore Matland neighbour and its Burma friend will be edgy about similarities with their respective movie productions. North Korea will ban this show totally in order not to offend Dear Leader.

It seems like the entire movie is played to one person only, (Am I right, Harry?) Perhaps it will premiere during the 7th month festival, to appease the nightmares that the American has been inflicting on that person. (Harry, your sleeping pills! Ho is not going to take over your empire, your useless son is still running the island)