Ladies and Gentlemen,
What Singaporeans need to do to resist the tyranny of Lee's PAP? They have to understand the game should be played according to fair and equal rules, not the one sided ones imposed by Lee Kuan Yew.
The way to challenge this despotic regime should be to simply disobey laws that are designed to keep you down. This is the only way.
Note the following.
1. If you want to spread your message through publicly distributing leaflets, you should simply do it, despite the unjust Singapore laws that require permits. Break the law. You are within your rights.
2. If you want to attract pubic opinion by peaceful demonstrations, you should do it without permits. The law requiring permits is unconstitutional and a violation of the freedom of speech clause.
3. If you want to stick posters in public places without damaging any property, you should do it. It is a right under the freedom of expression clause of the constitution.
4. If you want to be financed through foreign funds, you should accept it, as there is nothing illegal in using donations, including foreign ones.
5. If you want to demonstrate peacefully against government policies such as the foreign talent, you should do it without a permit, as this is constitutional under the freedom of assembly clause.
6. If you are unhappy about Lee Kuan Yew's salary of $3.7 million a year and consider it theft, you should peacefully protest without fear. Remember, it is your constitutional right.
7. You should not be afraid to say what you want and do what you want, as long it is your legal right as an individual.
8. If you want to call Lee a thief, do it. It is your right.
9. You should not be afraid of arrest since since it is the only lame tool that Lee Kuan Yew uses to silence and intimidate you.
10. In other words, whenever you are faced with a question, ask yourself whether it is right. Not whether Lee Kuan Yew requires you you to have a permit.
11. Break the law if it is just. Obeying unjust laws only keeps you down.
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Your letters are welcome. We reserve the right to publish your letters. Please Email your letters to email@example.com And if you like what I write, please tell your friends. You will be helping democracy by distributing this widely. This blog not only gives information, it dispels government propaganda put out by this dictatorial regime.