Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Interregnum

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Owing to unexpectedly heavy responsibilities at work and other important matters, it may be necessary to reduce the frequency of my blog posts. I do understand that many almost daily check this blog for articles. I can assure all readers that I am committed to publishing at the rate and frequency as at present, and if there is a delay here and there, I assure you it is only temporary.

I assure you I am fit as a fiddle and ready to scale even Mount Everest anytime if provoked, without oxygen! I have committed myself to this blog. Please bear with me for the interruptions at times.

We may yet be able to prove to Lee Kuan Yew, that the pen is mightier than the sword, afterall!

Gopalan Nair
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Email: nair.gopalan@yahoo.com
Blog: http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/

Your letters are welcome. Please Email your letters to nair.gopalan@yahoo.com

And if you like what I write, please tell your friends. You will be helping democracy by distributing this widely. This blog not only gives information, it dispels government propaganda put out by this dictatorial regime.