Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Letter from Jonathan, April 30, 2008

Dear Mr. Nair,

About your blog

Hey there. My name is Jonathan. I'm a Singaporean, and I'm seventeen this year. I was directed to your blog recently by a close friend of mine. Living here is hell, and, after reading some of your articles, I must say that I fully agree with your views on Singapore and its "government".

I'm pretty sure you get letters like this everyday, but I just wanted to thank you for putting up your blog. Your blog is, in computer-gaming lingo, 'epic win', and I will most definitely be telling all of my friends about your blog. I have the utmost respect for you, and what you do.

Thanks, man. Peace.

Hello Jonathan,
Good one, Jonathan. Keep up the good work.
Thanks very much Sir


Gopalan Nair
Fremont, California
April 30, 2008