Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct 20, 2009, My Email to Chopard on the Singaporean court transcripts

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am appending below my Email to Angela Chopard, Head Singaporean Disciplinary Tribunals:

EMail Gopalan Nair to Chopard

transcripts
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:13 AM
From: "Gopalan Nair" To: angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sgCc: yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg

Hello Angela Chopard,

Followng is my letters to Signapore Supreme Court/ Subordiante Court for transcripts which has been mailed today first class air. Please liase with them to forward the required transcripts.

1. Chief
Subordinate Courts of Singapore
1 Havelock Square
Singapore 059724

2. Chief
Supreme Court of Singapore
1 Supreme Court Lane
Singapore 178879

October 20, 2009
Ref: singaporedissident.lawsociety.10202009.doc

Dear Sir/ Madam,

1. The Singaporean Law Society has commenced disciplinary proceedings against me for among other allegations, insulting your Singaporean Judge Belinda Ang Saw Ean. I was tried in your Singaporean Supreme Court in 2008 by your judge Kan Ting Chiu and sent to prison for 3 months. Please let me have those transcripts which were yet to be handed to me last year. I was handed a couple but not all.

Please forward the transcripts to:

Gopalan Nair
Attorney at Law
Gopalan Nair Attorneys at Law
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont , CA 94539
USA

2. I was tried in the Singaporean Subordinate Courts in 2008 in relation to another matter, re: insulting police officers and disorderly behavior. Please let me have all court transcripts sent to the above stated address.

Yours faithfully,

Gopalan Nair

cc. Angela Chopard
Singaporean Disciplinary Tribunal Secretariat
Email: angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sg
Email: yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg

No comments: