Thursday, November 5, 2009

Singapore Law Society vs Gopalan Nair. Request for audio recordings

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Following is my request for the audio recordings of my High Court case.


Request that audio recording be mailed

Thursday, November 5, 2009 11:39 PM
From: "Gopalan Nair"
Add sender to Contacts
To: angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sg
Cc: yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg

Hello Chopard and her co-worker, N Vadivellu of the Singapore Disciplinary Tribunal,

As you are aware, I had recently written to you asking for the audio recordings of my trial in the High Court in Singapore in 2008. As you are aware, the Singapore High Court has audio recordings of all proceedings conducted in the High Court which is made available to the parties.

I had earlier requested that you make arrangements to have these audio recordings available to me. To date I have not heard anything from you or the High Court on this.

This audio recording is very important as the demenor in voice of the court and witnesses is crucial factor in the conduct of my case. Kindly make arrangements to have these audio recordings mailed to me to my California, USA address. You already have my address, but again, it is,

Gopalan Nair, Esq
Gopalan Nair Attorneys at Law
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538
USA

Again you are reminded that as the Tribunal having conduct of this matter, it is your responsibility to ensure that the Defendant is provided all and every piece of evidence within your power, to defend his case. It is your responsibility to provide this.

I look forward to your mailing me this audio recording as soon as possible, as the time for filing my defense is fast approaching. Similarly please provide both the High Court and Subordinate Court transcripts without any further delay. You may mail them to my address.

Thank you.

Gopalan Nair

No comments: