Thursday, November 5, 2009

Singaporean Law Society vs Gopalan Nair, the Disciplinary Tribunal refuses to provide the transcripts and audio recordings.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have today received a fax from Chopard, disciplinary Tribunal Singapore Nov 05, 2009, as regards my request of the court transcripts regarding my hearing in 2008 in the High Court Singapore and the Subordinate Court Singapore, and the audio recording of my 2008 High Court case. She refuses to provide anything and says yet again that I should write to the courts directly and she now says she will not entertain any further correspondence from me on this!

Accordingly I have Emailed both courts and copied the Email to her as she has requested. I hope she would now take responsibility and provide these items as she is required to do.


Request for High Court and Subordinate Court transcripts, and High Court Audio Recordings.

Friday, November 6, 2009 4:15 AM
From: "Gopalan Nair"
To: supcourt_qsm@supcourt.gov.sg
Cc: subct_registrar@subct.gov.sg, angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sg, yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg

1. To High Court, Singapore, Email: supcourt_qsm@supcourt.gov.sg
2. To Subordinate Court, Singapore, EMail: subct_registrar@subct.gov.sg
3. Angela chopard and her co-worker, N Vadivellu, Singapore Disciplinary Tribunals, angela_chopard@supcourt.gov.sg; yogeswari_n_vadivellu@supcourt.gov.sg

I have received a fax from Chopard, Disciplinary Tribunals today asking me to write to High Court for the transcripts and audio recordings regarding my 2008 case and the same to Subordinate Court regarding the transcripts regarding my 2008 case.

I am holding the Singapore Tribunal responsible to forward these requested items to me. However since they have asked me to write to both of you, I am doing so, copying this Email to them.

It is therefore now the responsibility of the Singapore Tribunal to ensure that these items are duly mailed to me. I expect both the High Court and the Subordinate Court either to mail the items direct to me or to arrange with the Tribunal to have this done.

Now since all parties are aware of the need for these items, please let me have the items.

Please arrange to have the requested items mailed to me at my California address:

Gopalan Nair, Esq
Gopalan Nair Attorneys at Law
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, Ca 94538
USA

The Singapore Tribunal is now advised that I have written to both courts as requested and therefore they should now ensure that these are provided to me to effectively defend this disciplinary case.

Thank you.

Gopalan Nair

No comments: